More women drama in the office. The moment I walked in, one of the long time employees had been kicked OUT. Now I am hoping and assuming this is not a permanent situation, because I would be crushed if it were...but both she-and my boss were PISSSED.
So guess who took her place running back and forth around the office today? I did, of course. I guess worse things could happen, except I was also the unfortunate fool who was scheduled to stay late today. Everyone left the office, including the doctors and I was left behind to lock up and finish all the work. Nothing like TEAM work, right?!
This was the last thing I needed today, this should be a restful day-I've got a 10 hr car ride up to NORTHERN EXPOSURE tomorrow and I'M the one staying late today? Amazing.
I guess I'm at a loss for words today, still reeling over the loss of Alexander McQueen, still thinking 'what was HE thinking?!'
The world is such a strange place. Theres so much about it that I dont understand.
I finally had a chance to pic up my birth control from the pharmacy today. I work in a freakin OB/GYN office, and I cant manage to remember this?! Next thing you know, I'LL be knocked up. God forbid!
Speaking of knocked-up. When it happens to me, I really really hope I dont get stretch marks. I saw some nasty looking bellies today, I dont want to look that way. I also dont want to break the 200 lb mark when I get pregnant. Today I had a pregnant woman who was 250 lbs, thats a tad excessive. I mean, she was probably chubby to begin with, but how can you-or your baby be healthy at that weight during a pregnancy?!
In the past 60 hours, I have consumed an entire box of Lucky Charms cereal. Guess I shouldnt be talking smack about my overweight OB patients, when I'm a bottomless pit when it comes to eating. Except #1-I'm not pregnant and #2-I naturally weigh less than 140 lbs...so weight isnt a huge concern to me. I'm relatively active, and I eat pretty healthy for the most part....with the exception of days where I eat entire boxes of cereal. Those days dont count.
Ok, I'm even begining to bore myself here. What made my last blog so much more interesting than this one?! Was it because I was fucking several guys at once (well, not all at the same time in the same place, but you know-i had them on rotation), was my life at age 18 just way more interesting than it is now? I come up with these funny, clever things when I'm not at my computer, and as soon as I sit to write in this thing, all is lost. Writers block I guess.
I will be sure to spice things up a little after this weekends adventure to Canada and the Ice Hotel
No comments:
Post a Comment