Tonight I went out to dinner with all of my boyfriends friends for a birthday. I'd say the ages of people at the table were from 24-30. One of my boyfriends "aquaintences" is a 30 year old virgin...and sadly for him, he doesnt even remotely hold a match to Steve Carells character in the 40 yr old virgin. Hes got a terrible, very insecure personality. I guess no one was ever nice enough to him to feel particularly good about himself. My boyfriends friends all make fun of this guy...rip on him constantly...my boyfriend definitely doesnt do it nearly as much as the other guys. Probably that inner voice telling him that hes a good person and should treat others nicely....i suffer from that voice too-which is why i don't really say anything to this 30 yr old virgin.
But I have to say, he sets himself up for this crap. He actually confided in these guys that he humps his pillow...and then demostrated it for them-which opened him up to a whole new planet of ridicule. Then recently he apparently used an escort service/prostitute to lose his virginity. This guy actually paid a woman to de-flower him....and the idiot couldnt get it up. He blamed it on the fact that she wasnt pretty...but he had his pick of 10 girls and picked the one he found most attractive. WHY IS HE TELLING US THIS?! He tells everyone EVERYTHING about his personal life, and then complains when they harass him for it.
Hes a 30 yr old virgin and lives with his parents...yikes!!
The next time anyone on earth ever feels bad about themselves, they just should think about this guys life and then they'll feel way better.
If I was still a virgin at my age [27], I'd probably cry myself to sleep everynight.
Nah, not this girl...no virgin here. In fact, sadly...I was in a big hurry to rid myself of my virginity to the first asshole who came along. 2 weeks before my 18th birthday, I decided I had enough of being a virgin...I couldnt go to college being a virgin...that seemed like an impossible option to me. I'm not sure what the hurry was, maybe I thought if I had sex with this asshole I was hanging out with, maybe he'd WANT to be my boyfriend...maybe he'd feel guilty and HAVE TO be my boyfriend? Nah...turns out neither of those things were the case...turns out the only thing he wanted or had to do was leave...immediately after he fucked me. Annnnd boy did that FUCK ME UP. It took a couple years to figure out how to be a normal girl after the mindfuck this guy gave me. For a little while I tried his method when I got up to college....maybe if I fuck'em and leave'em, they'll fall desperately in love with me and want me more. It worked ever so slightly at first on one or two...but really it just got me the reputation of being a whore...and boy did some guys take advantage of that. I mean, I did too...don't get me wrong. I was a sex maniac in college. I seriously think I set masturbation records too. There were Saturdays and Sundays up in the frozen tundra where I went to school, where I wouldnt leave my dorm room allllll day (I didnt have a roomate). I would just chill out and have a full day of masturbation....from the moment i woke up, till i went to sleep.
So the question? Who's really crazy? The 30 yr old virgin, or the girl who at one point in time was trying to get to bang 30 guys in my lifetime?!?!?! (yes, seriously...I set a number goal for myself. I didnt get to my goal, but it was like a fucked up game for me for a little while)
Ah, fuck it....HES more crazy. I've settled down...and hes 30 and cant even jump start his love/sex life.
Poor guy...life is funny
No comments:
Post a Comment