Friday, November 19, 2010

Alexis the Sexpert

I consider myself to be a "Sexpert". I think if you asked my friends, and even some family members, they would agree with me. I've always been outgoing about sex and sexuality an expressing my sexuality. The words sex, penis, vagina, masturbation, anal, erection, cum...etc...they dont scare me. The weird thing is, they scare a lot of people...so many women refer to their genitals as "down there" or whatever other kinds of terms they've come up with. Down there? If I point down, I'm pointing at my toes...and unless I'm feeling creative, I'm certainly not usually referring to foot fucking (although...I've gone there too). Whats with the sexual taboo, and why hasnt it ever affected me?
When I was 5, I found my dads porn magazines in the downstairs bathroom under a stack of towels in the cabinet, and thus began my life of sexual insanity. I didnt fid Playboy, I found some really dirty stuff...lots of spread vagina, penis insertion, cum shots...for a 5 year old, I guss one could consider this to be traumatic, and maybe it was at the time...but in a big way its helped to form who I am today. First off, I made sure not to keep my discovery a secret (well, I kept it a secret from my parents), I shower ALL of my close girlfriends when I was little...I considered myself a little teacher. Hey! look what I found! THIS is SEX!
I began masturbating around that time too...of course, I didnt know I was masturbating...I just was doing something that felt good. I would take my "blankie", smush it into a ball, stick it between my legs and wiggle around on it. It wasnt until I was sitting watching TV with my dad one day when I was around 5 or 6, and I said "daddy, I like to wiggle onmy blanket like this, it feels good"...his response was that I shouldnt be telling my daddy things like that, daddy doesnt want to know that...So that became my first lesson in shame...this 'good feeling' that I gave myself was to be kept completely to myself...I shouldnt tell daddy, or mommy, or friends, or teachers about it. Lesson learned...until highschool, when my hormones went nutso and I started feeling the need to tell everyone everything that I was doing.
So some of you are probably reading this and thinking that I was a pretty fucked up kid....but to me, sex became such a natural topic...even between me and my close girlfriends when i was a child....we knew a TON more than kids know today at that age...we were sneaky kids who went through our parents drawers and belongings because we wanted to learn as much as we could about the topic. There were 6 of us that would share our little details together, and with each detail we were able to put together more and more of the big picture of SEX. Whether one of us just overheard something in a convo, overheard our parents 'doing it', or found porno...we all put our pieces together in our little clan to try and find out as much as we could. We were 7, 8, 9, 10 years old when we were doing this, and I guess we kinda just assumed that all the other kids in our grade were trying to do the same.
Nowadays, that shit would never fly. My little cousin didnt even know what sex was when she was 9...so I had to be the one to tell her out of fear that she'd go off to sleepaway camp and still think a stork had something to do with it. I think its dangerous....the funny thing is, out of me and my close friends that were sex obsessed as children, none of us ever ended up getting knocked up at a young age, none of us had sex when we were 12...we all waited till our late teens, we all wer smart and safe about it. Knowledge is power, so they say...and I think our knowledge about sex only helped us in life. I think its important for kids to know about that stuff, there'd be a whole lot less teen pregnancies and unwanted babies out there if paents werent so afraid of saying that word around their kids. SEX...S-E-X....say it with me now SEX
Say it loud and proud!.....SEX!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment