Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ebates, fashion and fun...oh my!

Did anyone catch the insanity this morning on the Today show?...right around 9:30ish this morning they showed a segment called "Jills Steals and Deals". Whats the big deal, right? I mean the Today show does segments like that all the freakin time...WRONG...and boy am I glad I rushed to my computer when I did.
And I definitely got the best deal available...A Gemma Redux Necklace...retail price $300+...I got it this morning for $36 (I think thats what I paid)...massssive discount code...I ordered the Jessica necklace, which I cant seem to find anywhere online at the moment because they completely sold out within an hour or so....so much that they had to change the deal AFTER I already paid for mine...they had such an insane mass of hits to their site and sold out so quickly that they simply had to change it to a 50% off code. Gemma Redux


heres a sample of this designers stuff:


Seriously badass stuff!

In addition to the Gemma Redux jewelry (which by the way...how can you not love?! if you're into rocker chic like I am, its right up your alley!)

They also had a massive sale on these DL 1961 jeans
Sadly, after hours of trying to refresh my page, and only 3 successful attempts to make it into my shopping bag with a pair of $36 jeans...I didnt get to buy anything...their website was screwey...too many people trying to purchase at once...and as soon as I got to my shopping bag, my item would dissapear and get snatched up by someone else (Eventhough the shopping bag said I had 20 minutes to purchase...ahem, SOMEONE needs to work on their websites promises)
Anyways, they had a pretty nutso sale...by 2pm or so, they had just completely removed the sale from the site, probably because they were running out of merchandise.
you can check it out here (eventhough I'm mad at their crappy site for screwing me over and over again this morning. The only thing I like getting screwed by is a man!): DL1961
Anyways, thats not all!
I'm going on a 2 week cruise in January...and if you're not already a member of the US version of . If you dont know about this site...its the last call/clearance site for . Anyways, its over now...but they had a crazy sale too, 80% off their already discounted prices...then today they discounted an additional 20% from that!
So what did I take home? 2 super hot bikinis by the MAJORLY expensive JG4B designer:


I got both bikinis for $50 all together!!!! One was marked all the way down to $20, and the other $30. MADNESS. These two both originally retailed for $175. AMAZINGNESSSS

So it was a happy shopping day in Lexi Land...and I actually managed to send out my resume to 5 or 6 places too. I also applied for a job at Geico...hey! Whats a girl to do? I have to support my shopping habit somehow!

oh wait! thats not all. Heres the best part...after all my shopping madness today, I finally west downstairs to check my mail...sure enough I recieved a check...from Ebates.com!
Are you a member of Ebates? if you're not, you need to be! Everytime you shop online, you just go to their site first....find the link for the store you want to shop at, click it...and proceed shopping as usual! For every single purchase you make, you get a percentage back...and 4 times per year they cut you a check in the mail for what you've made back. Theres no catch, its nuts!
I've included my invite link below for anyone interested...its totally worth checking out, and a great way to make some of your hard earned money back. Today I got a check for $50+!!! Pretty sweet, all that for shopping.
The only downside is wondering how much I had to spend all together in order to get $50 back. Yikes! EBATES.COM

Overall, a good day....especially since I was feeling gross and bloated on my period.
On that note-
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment